Thursday, January 19, 2012

Ladies and Gentlemen...

Welcome to my blog! I am currently a senior at the University of Oregon working my way to graduate in June 2012 with a major in Public Relations and minors in both Business Administration and Communication Studies. As a member of the American Marketing Association club at UO, I am familiar with basic marketing tactics used to sell a product or brand. As far as non-academic goes, I am fascinated in the area of entertainment. I am a reality-show guru as well as an avid tabloid reader. I have taken courses on the history of cinema and love every aspect of film.


By combining my interest in the entertainment industry with my knowledge in PR and marketing, the topic I will be focusing on is how entertainment is used as a marketing and advertising tool. With the use of social media, I hope to gain inside information from entertainment marketing tactics, build relationships with others interested in this topic, and create great content that I can continue building for others to read and perhaps intrigue entertainment corporations to hire me.

I hope you enjoy!


That's-a-wrap!




No comments:

Post a Comment